Best Computer PH Co2 O2 LED Temperature in Home Assistant

Hi,

When I start my journey with Home Assistant the first step I try to find a way to make my aquarium more and more intelligent. I make many switches, Automatic feeders and etc. But when I try to find a PH computer I’m just stuck I search all Aliexpress forums and I don’t find any “ready to go” project. About 8 months ago I found an excellent computer but no home assistant support I contact to the creator of this device and ask if that was possible? Than I buy the first computer and we work about 8 months to complete this project and add functions from scratch.

Hire You can read and order the device
https://www.micro-aqua.pl/

Now it cost about 400 Eur is not cheap but price component from china is sky rocket after covid.

First I got my Ph and temperature in home assistant

msedge_7xHHtQZUO9
msedge_tIIcxqSH3d

Is possible to add monitor lights level and etc don’t use this future because I buy lights before I find this computer. But my friend buy this computer after me and use that and is very happy with the functionality of that.

You can add simple light and also be fully professional.
i don’t write more about that because I don’t use that and my knowledge is limited in this matter.
292955658_372648191567357_251364675850410033_n

But I explain what I use and why I loved it!!!

The first computer is fully functional and doesn’t need Home Assistant all setup from the phone and if we restart or change home assistant it all work no matter what:)

Now is compatible with multi-device I got two aquariums and have two devices

Ph is very accurate I use the exaqua professional test for Ph and the readings are about 1:1 .

I can use alarms service mode from Home assistant.

Any notification Ph is raise temperature low, high.

I ask the constructor if possible make service mode and the answer is YES:)
Now when I Change water I can set up in ha service mode “computer stop readings and manage Co2 , o2, temperature” for a custom period of time. When I change the water I push the button that is automated from node-red and the computer stop working for 2 (You can set up a period of time) hours I change the water and the computer starts working again.

I loved this future when I use an old ph computer I need manually switch off the computer or go “crazy” when water is lower than the ph probe.

Device what You want to use we plug to special plugs what connected to the computer every plug You can setup what device is Co2, O2, Temperature, Fan to cooling Aquarium

I don’t think I write all about this device but what I can say is I use it I loved it and is the only computer i can use in a home assistant I know i see Youtube videos of many people making more or less similar devices. But this You can use “out of the box” Then if You love Aquaword like me and love high-tech tools I think is a device for You:)

Ps. First question is support langue for now Polish and English but I think possible to add more support

1 Like