Best Door Lock

@ceg To connect your Yale lock to the Home Assistant did you need a connection rub or does the smart lock connect to the wifi?

Can you open the door with Aqara S2 from home assistant?

1 Like

Hi, I just noticed this lock: Zemismart Tuya Zigbee Smart Electronic Door Lock

Has anyone tried the lock, either with Zigbee2MQTT or Tuya integration? It has good features and isnā€™t very expensive. Looks to me like a good choice, if it can be integrated into HA.

1 Like

Lock is not supported yet for tuya integration

1 Like

I have been using the Wyze door lock for a couple months now and I have to say it works well. I am able to control it through the Wyze integration and use it in a few automations that unlock it automatically when I arrive home and lock it when I leave. Same goes for the wife and she LOVES that she doesnā€™t have to worry about fiddling with the keys when she gets home and has the baby to carry in. All-in-all it has been great! I know, I know, cloud integration and all, but for me, IT WORKS. It is the only device I have left in HA that isnā€™t locally controlled. Also, it uses the existing lock on the outside, so no need to change keys and all of that. If ever the internet were down we could just use our keys to open the door.

Iā€™ll be getting Kiwksetā€™s Home Connect 620 since itā€™s based on the 700 series zwave chipset and supports S2 and SmartStart.