Best way of using Xiaomi xiaofang iSC5 camera with Home Assistant?

Hi!

I have a bunch of Xiaomi Xiaofang 1980p cameras laying around (the little one shaped like a cube). I have previously (years ago) used these as simple cameras for Home Assistant but replaced them with other, more compatible, cameras.

I would like to repurpose these cameras as garden cameras using outdoor enclosures I have bought.

When I had them installed before I used EliasKotlyars CFW (https://github.com/EliasKotlyar/Xiaomi-Dafang-Hacks) but it didn’t always work properly and was a pain to get the settings right. Is this still the way to integrate these cameras into Home Assistant or is there a better way? There still isn’t any way to include them when added to the Xiaomi app which gives much better performance?

Hi, did you find something new?

No, sorry. Still have the cameras so if someone found something I would love to know!

I’m also trying to connect small squares, but I’d like to be conservative and connect without modifying any code and hardware. This method is to connect to the video on the server through the official Mijia method and forward it to RTSP,then homeassitant can connect it。
Although this method does not work for Xiaofang, it is useful for Mi Home cameras. You can study this address: videoP2Proxy(github.com)
Now I probably know why that link doesn’t support Xiaofang: the command it sends can’t be understood by Xiaofang, maybe Xiaofang’s command to get the P2P token is different?Anyway, rule out a wrong answer:‘get_ipcprop’。
Helping people to the end, sending Buddha to the west:
A look at this will definitely help: P2P点对点传输 (mi.com)
【Machine Translation】