Betabound: Canada Micro-Community

Hey all, this isn’t exactly Home Assistant related but I think a lot of people here would be interested. Betabound is looking for residents of Canada to join a “Canada Micro-Community”. For those not familiar with Betabound here’s a brief summary:

Betabound collects and organizes a wide variety of beta testing opportunities from all over the world and presents them in a structured and consistent format. Your feedback will help shape and improve products from some of the biggest names in tech before they are launched to the public.

Anyone can be a Betabound tester. Betabound’s clients look for individuals from all sorts of backgrounds, so there’s no “techie” experience required besides enjoying the tech products that you already use!

I’ve been signed up for a couple years and so far I’ve tested a number of products for Philips Hue, Ring, Honeywell, Kwikset, Sonos, and more.

For this particular community, Betabound is looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:

• Live in Canada
  • Be over the age of 18
  • Interested in participating in real product tests

It’s entirely free to join. Betabound is a place for people who want a hand in the next big thing in technology. Testing out products can be a lot of fun, and it’s a great way to experience new tech and share your thoughts and opinions.

If interested, I would really appreciate if you sign up with my referral code, Inventive centipede (full disclosure; doing so enters me in a raffle for a $20 gift card.) Here’s the sign up link: Opportunity unavailable