Better UI in Android (diffe3rent way to access different views)

I use HASS on Android (saving the page from chrome browser) and works great.

What I find not good is how to move from one view to the other: it is very slow, not fast swiping with finger (or even pressing the arrows <> is slow), and not precise.

Very unconfrtable to use like that, I would prefer a more snappier system

Screenshots could help developers about what specifics. Simply hold the power button and the volume down key at the same time to take screenshot.

Anyway, even though I should be filling a bug report but didn’t, I found one issue with the frontend in HASS:

I’m running 38.1, but the same can happen in 38.2, as it also happens in 37 as well.

can’t do that for showing something significant, I would need to make a video. I would need another phone and another person shooting the video.

Anyhow I don’t think is too difficult to comprehend, is a setting of anyone that has more then 3-4 VIEWS.
When you are obliged to move through views pushing the > on the screen or swiping right.

The pushing of the > or the swiping is very inaccurate (slow and feels buggy).

I would prefer (and anyone using it I am sure) something more snsappier, maybe a menu dropdown or something.

I have 8 views (Home, Room1, Room2, Room3, Room4, Weather, Videocameras, Garden), and going from HOME to GARDEN (or also anything in the middle), is a pain in the xxx. To a point where I use only HOME view (where it has everything), but is wrong way to use the program IMO (I have too many cards).

And I have a 5.7 inch phone, I imagine for smaller phones is even more difficult

Maybe you should try the step-by-step then for recording video. You will have to add audio yourself.

Also, this is a community-friendly website for everyone, so simply end “is a pain” instead of adding “in the (whatever censored by Discourse).” I’m not a moderator, but non-violent communication is important.

Also giving useful answers is important

I was just thinking this morning about how slow it is to switch between tabs on my phone because of the way it scrolls. If there was a speed variable that would be great. Also the drop down input select does the same thing for me by cutting off on the bottom of the screen of my device. I have moved it to a higher spot but would like an option to fix that.

Also if you have two drop downs lists controlling a light you have to move off the drop down option to another one and back again to get it to trigger instead of activating on selection. This is why I made a null one so I can go back and forth without triggering another

Yep exactly.

The scroll is very bad, as is all drop down menu. Hope for a fix or a different structure

Join the club: More user friendly 'combobox' on mobile devices