BFT Gate Control Integration

Thank you so much for your help but finally I bought a 230V Wifi Module with dry contact relay output which works very well, much better than the original card and for a ridiculous price (https://www.amazon.fr/DOOWIFI-DWF-0201PN-normalement-encastrable-dencastrement/dp/B08QFZ75GY/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=relais+wifi&qid=1650569937&s=hi&sr=1-3).

It is compatible with google home and tuya smart and it works perfectly.

I still use the bft app to know if necessary the position of the gate (open/closed).
I can also have the gate open or close automatically.

Thank you again for your answers !

I tried to publish the integration to HACS but can’t quite work it out but have published it to github again:

Hope this helps.

Also made a change to not set the gate to offline if the request times out. Instead it just retains the last state. So far this has stopped the open/closed flapping.

1 Like

I’ve lost patience with the flakey cloud service offered by BFT and am going down the route of using the Shelly integration. How To: Driveway Swing Gate Automation (Shelly + BFT) - Working Perfectly with states!

Hello,
i’m net to HA and i’m trying to integrate BFT (cloud) to HA.
I’m foloowing perimore integration (thatnks a lot) and looks taht is working for me in 25%.
Main problem is that garage doors are all the time in ‘open’ state and this is causing that i’m just ale to close and stop doors - ‘open’ button is not available.
Could you support me how to get status of gate and maybe why it is not working for me in HA but is wokrking in U-Control?
Not sure if thsi is important but on remote for BFT i’m using one button to open/stop/close gate.
I would like to have this integration done via bft cloud to avoid additional realys etc. WIl try how it is wokring and then decide if enough for me or need to invest in additoianal HW.
In one sentence: ‘status for gate is not updateing from cloud - all teh time is open’ - how to debug this and fix or how to completly skip statuses in this integration?
Regards to all!

My project BFT Gate Controle (ESP Home)

I have created Wemos D1 mini controller with extra features: