BHT-1000 thermostat integration

Local integration for BHT-1000 thermostat.

1 Like

I there

I have 3 new BHT-1000 thermostats for my Under floot heating

I have installed the custom component and in integrations have the BHT-1000 Wifi thermostat

I cannot get the past the adding screen, I put in the IP (Check my router and given a static IP) but wont accept

Do i need to just add the IP or also the port?

Cheers

Hi,

Only IP required, the port is 8899 and it is hardcoded to the integration the moment. I have two types of BHT-1000 thermostat, one works with Beca Energy app and the other one works with Tuya app. This integration won’t work with Tuya version. Is your thermostat working with Beca Energy app?

cheers

Hi

Yep, Mine is working with the Beca EnergyApp. The integration just says Unknown error occurred

I get the following in the homeassistant.log

File "/config/custom_components/bht1000/config_flow.py", line 19, in async_step_user
    return await self._show_form(
AttributeError: 'BHT1000ConfigFlow' object has no attribute '_show_form'

Just test and not only does it add to the Beca app, it also adds to the Smart-Life app so I assume this is a tuya device

Hi, @laszlojakab

I have exactly the same thermostat BHT-1000 from BECA as you mentioned in your HA Integration project. Seems your integration is no longer working…

1. I’m not able to register this device in BECA Energy App: after loading the app settings page I need to press SEARCH NETWORK to go further (no possibility to insert SSID name manually). I checked the default server; bestbeca(dot)cn But no network is reachable for the application, regardless of choosing neither my home WiFi network nor the AP mode from the device. However, I’m able to connect the thermostat to my local network with My Smart Thermostat app, installed from Google Play.

2. BHT-1000 integration has been correctly installed using HACS Home Assistant UI. But I don’t see any [CONFIGURATION] button, where to point the right port: 8899. Moreover, I don’t see any device entities on the Home Assistant Entities Global List. But it looks like I’m able to call bht1000.sync_time service to sync the clock (I checked this option with Node-RED only).

Now I’m stuck. What am I doing wrong? Would you please help me with resolving this critical issue? Otherwise, my thermostat will remain totally useless since I’m not going to control it via such a poor and stupid smartphone application.

If you need any additional info, please feel free to ask, so I could provide whatever you may need to help me.

Thank you in advance!

Is this integration still being maintained and working?
I’m trying to add my bht-1000 and have installed the integration but receive an “Invalid Host” error when I enter the IP and device name.
The thermostat is joined to my Smart Life app (I couldn’t get it to join to the Beca one) and it is on my network.
If I port scan it using the Fing app on my phone the only port it shows as open is 6668 and not 8899. Is the port still hardcoded?