Blink Security Camera XT2 (Amazon) setup to auto check after a few min or so and download latest video

Hi everyone
I have sync module 2 but the problem is I have a bunch of xt2 like 7+ and only the latest blink outdoor (3rd gen) cameras can use the local storage feature.

I have been looking for a way to automate the download of latest videos from blink servers. I have setup homeassistant using container in my sinology NAS. So far I have the cameras working but the triggers from cameras don’t work to download the video.

I have been using this PowerShell script to downloads all videos and it works good but its a manual task where I have to keep an eye on it through out the day/week.

Q1: is there a way I can use this script in home assistant to continually check and download videos from blink api or maybe have a daily task that auto triggers and bulk downloads all videos so that my local blink folder has all the latest videos from the blink server?

Q2: Any one able to provide instruction on how they are using in there system currently?

Thank you