BlitzWolf BW-SHP13 + deCONZ setup questions

Hello! I’ve been playing with this Zigbee power plug for a while and now I’ve ran into a few issues I cannot tackle myself and I am not finding answers via Google. Pardon me if some of these were answered, but at least we’ll get a summation of them here as these will be the hurdles you’ll encounter yourself if you ever try to connect this to RaspBee.

1. When adding SHP13 to deCONZ it appears under “Lights” in Phoscon with nothing readable about it. Is this just due to a lack of a proper config for it and is this something one can setup?
    I can, however, get readouts via deCONZ application:

2. As soon as it is added to deCONZ, even though you can’t see anything through Phoscon, Home Assistant gets 3 entities:

• Consumption (but it also contains “on: boolean” and “power: null” readouts)
  • Power (but it also contains “on: boolean”, “current: int mA”, “voltage: int V”)
  • Switch for the relay
    How did these come here? Is there some config I don’t know about and…
  1. Why are voltage and current a part of the power entity? Can I use them somehow for graphs and gauges? Or better yet, can I somehow get them to appear as separate entities?

2. Is there a way to add a value modifier for a certain readout in Home Assistant? The Power readout of this plug is incorrect, I would like to multiply it with 0.889 before it is displayed anywhere in the Home Assistant. The plug itself doesn’t have a programmable Power Multiplier.

Thank you for your time! :smile:

found any solution for this ?

1. Probably the config is not yet there in Deconz, you can’t change this yourself.
  2. Probably related to 1
  3. You can create a template sensor to extract voltage and/or current from the power entity into a separate entity to use in charts etc.
  4. You can also use a template sensor for this.