Blueprint or instructions for _TZ3000_kjfzuycl TS004F Moes Single Button Scene

Hi all;

I picked up these Tuya Zigbee Moes _TZ3000_kjfzuycl TS004F single button switches.

I can’t seem to get them to intergrate into home assistant properly. I am unable to find a blueprint that will work on these. I tried to add it as a device in automation but it does not see or react to all the button presses. Odd, sometimes will react and sometimes take 2 dbl click to react. Any suggestions much appreciated

Looks similar but you have to decide if this link is useful:

Know that the brand is Moes, but it is likely a Tuya design.
Also often a similar 4 gang switch blueprint will often work on a single gang switch, as long as you only use the inputs that are available in the hardware.
You didn’t say ZHA, Z2M, or other so it’s hard to guide you. Also you have descriptions but no code for us to help you with.

Help us help you…

Hi, I believe it’s zha. I am using the zigbee in the ha yellow.

I think i see what it’s doing but i don’t know what to do to fix it. HA isn’t detecting as a button. Its detecting as a switch.

so for example

you can do 1 click and turn an item or scene on
if you try 1 click again it won’t work until you do the 2 clicks to turn off the switch.
so the way it is now you can’t use it as a button but only an on off switch.
I probably need to see if I can add it to local tuya but I am not sure if their is support
for it their yet.

I would think that I need to find a blueprint though. I tried the 4 gang Tuya blueprint but it didn’t work
here is a link to it

Hi @whubbartt did you find a solution for this? Same thing here. My Home Assistant Zigbee controller found this button but it detected as a “Sonoff Zigbee Switch” and not a Button like you mentioned.

I am having the same problem. Cannot get HA visability to the 1- and 2-button Moes sceene switches.