Blueprint to cycle scenes, but not start on current one

I would like to have solution that cycles colors of the backlight on button press, and I do have that with “dropdown” for scenes and move next automation. But thing that is missing for the perfection is, that maybe something else started pink scene and now sometimes when I press the button it changes to next scene in the dropdown, that is pink, so no change really, makes it feel like something is not working.
What is the solution for this? Seems to me that this might be even rather common functionality people would like to have.

Looking to pop up a random color, try my color-multi-tool template listed in my footer.

Me using it in a script:
Home-Assistant-Config/script2/kids_script.yaml at 939d14a3ca362ddbcb2c11bd5f6833af64c8814c · SirGoodenough/Home-Assistant-Config · GitHub.

Me calling the script with an sutomation button:
Home-Assistant-Config/automation2/Kids_A2.yaml at 939d14a3ca362ddbcb2c11bd5f6833af64c8814c · SirGoodenough/Home-Assistant-Config · GitHub.

No really, i just want cycle 3, or 5 specific colors, and skip whatever the currently displayed color is, it will be one of the ones that should be cycled, but when cycling starts.

Really does not seem that uncommon of the request, but thinking about it, it probably is, seeing what “commercial” solutions like hue or tuya offer in these regards.