"Blueprints" for components/integrations

Blueprints are a great feature but limited to automations, which limits the effect can have, or complicates the configuration required to achieve a goal.

For example, I am working on a whole home audio setup using Snapcast and a number of Yamaha receivers, and I’d like to share this configuration with the world! But, I have a number of Universal Media Player components set up for the following reasons:

• limit the volume range for a given speaker, and in some cases send volume controls to a receiver
  • set the state by whether the snapcast client is muted or not, since it has no state otherwise
  • call scripts to turn on/off a receiver and set the correct source for said receiver

There’s more, but hopefully you get the point. I’d really love to have a blueprint-like interface to share this config, like a “package”, but with configurable variables that would ideally be exposed in the UI. I think this would be a superpower for sharing configuration and additionally helping people that aren’t comfortable editing YAML.