Bluetooth Tracking Not Working

I moved my HA setup over to a server today. I will eventually make this permanent, but for now, I just wanted to check and see that I could move it over. So I moved all the configuration stuff over including the options.xml file and the zwcfg file and started everything up to see what would need to be tweaked.

I was pleasantly surprised to find everything went really smoothly. Most everything worked out of the box so to speak with the exception of the Bluetooth tracking. I am getting the following error in the log file:

17-02-24 19:25:02 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.loader] Loaded device_tracker.bluetooth_tracker from homeassistant.components.device_tracker.bluetooth_tracker
17-02-24 19:25:02 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.bootstrap] Setting up device_tracker
17-02-24 19:25:02 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.device_tracker] Setting up device_tracker.bluetooth_tracker
17-02-24 19:25:02 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.device_tracker] Error setting up platform bluetooth_tracker
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/homeassistant/components/device_tracker/__init__.py", line 165, in async_setup_platform
    disc_info)
  File "/usr/lib/python3.5/asyncio/futures.py", line 361, in __iter__
    yield self  # This tells Task to wait for completion.
  File "/usr/lib/python3.5/asyncio/tasks.py", line 296, in _wakeup
    future.result()
  File "/usr/lib/python3.5/asyncio/futures.py", line 274, in result
    raise self._exception
  File "/usr/lib/python3.5/concurrent/futures/thread.py", line 55, in run
    result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/homeassistant/components/device_tracker/bluetooth_tracker.py", line 27, in setup_scanner
    import bluetooth
  File "/opt/homeassistant/deps/bluetooth/__init__.py", line 45, in <module>
    from bluetooth.bluez import *
  File "/opt/homeassistant/deps/bluetooth/bluez.py", line 10, in <module>
    import bluetooth._bluetooth as _bt
ImportError: No module named 'bluetooth._bluetooth'

This is a USB dongle on this particular machine as there was no built in bluetooth, but I can pair devices to it fine and all indications are that it is working as it should.

Does anyone have any insight or information as to how this may be fixed?