BMW Connected Drive’s entities is missing after new update

It says that the entities are missing

Same problem here, not working for me!! I’ve verified BMW connected drive app is working and then restarted HA but that did not solve the issue.

0.100.1 and still the same problem. I have not changed anything to my config so it has to be some problem regarding BMW maybe the option for other countries is not ‘rest_of_world’ anymore??. That is the error I get notified:

Invalid config
The following components and platforms could not be set up:

Please check your config.

However my config is unchanged. Any idea please??

Moreover it seems like a hand-shake error while authenticating, but no idea why¿?. My password and user work on the bmw app and on their website without any issue. That is the issue:

2019-10-10 20:12:43 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Error during setup of component bmw_connected_drive
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/urllib3/contrib/pyopenssl.py”, line 472, in wrap_socket
cnx.do_handshake()
File “/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/OpenSSL/SSL.py”, line 1915, in do_handshake
self._raise_ssl_error(self._ssl, result)
File “/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/OpenSSL/SSL.py”, line 1647, in _raise_ssl_error
_raise_current_error()
File “/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/OpenSSL/_util.py”, line 54, in exception_from_error_queue
raise exception_type(errors)
OpenSSL.SSL.Error: [(‘SSL routines’, ‘ssl_choose_client_version’, ‘unsupported protocol’)]

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

File “/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/urllib3/connectionpool.py”, line 603, in urlopen
chunked=chunked)
File “/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/urllib3/connectionpool.py”, line 344, in _make_request
self._validate_conn(conn)
File “/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/urllib3/connectionpool.py”, line 843, in validate_conn
conn.connect()
File “/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/urllib3/connection.py”, line 370, in connect
ssl_context=context)
File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/urllib3/util/ssl
.py", line 355, in ssl_wrap_socket
return context.wrap_socket(sock, server_hostname=server_hostname)
File “/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/urllib3/contrib/pyopenssl.py”, line 478, in wrap_socket
raise ssl.SSLError(‘bad handshake: %r’ % e)
ssl.SSLError: (“bad handshake: Error([(‘SSL routines’, ‘ssl_choose_client_version’, ‘unsupported protocol’)])”,)

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

File “/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/requests/adapters.py”, line 449, in send
timeout=timeout
File “/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/urllib3/connectionpool.py”, line 641, in urlopen
_stacktrace=sys.exc_info()[2])
File “/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/urllib3/util/retry.py”, line 399, in increment
raise MaxRetryError(_pool, url, error or ResponseError(cause))
urllib3.exceptions.MaxRetryError: HTTPSConnectionPool(host=‘b2vapi.bmwgroup.com’, port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /gcdm/oauth/token (Caused by SSLError(SSLError(“bad handshake: Error([(‘SSL routines’, ‘ssl_choose_client_version’, ‘unsupported protocol’)])”)))

I get this error too. But it usually goes away after I restart HA. Does that work as well for any of you guys?