Bond Hub automation not working at least with UI configuration

When I try to configure the Bond Hub integration from HA user interface it doesn’t work. When I search for bond integration and click on it to start the process to configuration nothing happens. Is just clears back to integrations screen. I already try Mozilla and chrome browser. And local and remote link using nabu Kasa with no luck. Please help I have two bond bridges at the moment and I’m using Samsung SmartThing to link it into hassio but would love to have a local connection to the hubs. Thank you guys in advance. :face_with_thermometer:

If you have the bond component still enabled in your configuration.yaml file try commenting it out, restarting home assistant and then adding the integration. I had the same problem and this worked for me.

Hello
I check and had and old bond folder on the custom components folder. I removed that one and tried again. Now it change a little I get an empty box with tittle Bond and two Text insert lines but with no description. I attach a picture of the issue. Is someone knows what I have to fill in there please let me know. Thank you

The top line is the IP address of your Bond, the bottom line is the token for your bond.

perfect thank you so much for your help :slight_smile: