Boot not visible in BIOS for HASSOS on x64 system

Hi

Up until today I was running HA OS on Zorin os mounted VM on my Asus Transformer T100H.
Because it’s an old Windows tablet the performance was not great (1.4 GHz + 2GB RAM) I figured I will just go with direct installation of HA OS as I’m not using the tablet for anything else either way.

I followed the guide, everything went well until I restart and try to boot the system.
Asus does not see any bootable drive. Zero, null, nada.

Without the USB stick with live version of Zorin it just goes to BIOS.
I booted up with Zorin again and I see in disk manager that I have 8 different partitions, including “hassos-boot” (Partition type - EFI System)

To add insult to injury, HA OS works perfectly when installed on USB stick and run from it…

And now I’m stuck… anyone has any guess what might be the issue? Incorrect partition type? Some set-up problems?

(I have UEFI Secure boot disabled, was installing HA OS from github link through the Balena Etcher directly to Asus SSD)

Thanks!

I have the same problem and cannot find solution.

Update:

On my PC I’m using usb - sata cable to flash SSD with Belenda as in instruction for generic x86.
When flashed SSD is pluged using sata cable to HA PC it’s not booting.
And now the best, when I have pluged this SSD using usb - sata cable it has boot up.
Why? Where should I look for problem?