Brainstorm? RGB smart bulbs controlled by Lutron Caseta no-neutral dimmer?

Need brainstorming on ideas on how to handle please,…

Setting up some Sengled RGB Zigbee smart lights on my front porch lights.

Home Assistant (via GoControl HUSBZB-1 Zigbee) can only control ON/OFF. No controls for color or brightness. (Similar Hue bulbs are compatible with HA, but are 5x more expensive. Not worth it to me.)

Amazon Echo Plus Zigbee hub can control all aspects - on/off/color/brightness. Great. I can deal with not having color control in HA. It will just be an extra hassle to set up in Alexa.

These new RGB lights are in a circuit that is currently controlled by a Lutron Caseta smart dimmer wall switch. The Lutron switch works without a neutral. I’ve got it configured to only turn ON/OFF (no dimming).

The problem I need help with is:

When the Lutron wall switch is off, the new RGB bulbs flicker occasionally. Pretty sure it’s a result of the tiny bit of electricity that still flows due to the nature of the no-neutral smart switch.

The only fixes I can think of:

1. Replace the lutron smart switch with a traditional (non-smart) light switch. The front porch lights are currently on a lutron schedule and are rarely turned on/off manually. Set up an Alexa schedule. But if the light switch is turned off with that physical switch, can no longer control them remotely.
  2. Change the switch to a 4 wire smart switch (not possible without $$$$). Not worth it.
  3. Some sort of NodeRed logic in HA that, when the Lutron switch is turned off,… turns it back on so that the RGB can be turned off with Zigbee? How to turn back on?
  4. Put in a “smart wall switch” that doesn’t connect to lights directly,… only serves as a signal to HA to control the RGB via Zigbee? Hard wire the RGB so that it always has power. (anyone that buys my house in the future is going to curse me).
  5. I think Wifi switches will have the same problem.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Since typing this up, I came up with two more options that are cleaner than my first.

1. Keep the Lutron Smart Switch and RGB smart bulbs. Normal operating mode will be Lutron Switch always ON, and a dusk/dawn on/off schedule for the RGB smart bulbs. That should allow physical on/off at the wall in addition to automation. In case someone uses the wall switch to turn the lights OFF at some point during the day, I’ll also have to put a Lutron Switch ON schedule that happens just before the RGB ON schedule - to ensure the RGB bulb has power when the Zigbee command is sent. Main downside is, if the manual switch is used to turn OFF,… could have flickering until the next time they are turned ON.

2. Replace Lutron Caseta switch with a traditional light switch and a Shelly 1L relay in DETACHED MODE. Sengled RGB lights controlled through Amazon Echo Plus Zigbee (on/off/color/brightness) and Home Assistant via Amazon Alexa Device integration (On/Off only). Shelly 1L in DETACHED MODE keeps constant power to the RGB lights regardless of wall switch status. Use the physical wall switch in conjunction with the Shelly relay to tell Home Assistant (to tell the Amazon Alexa Device Integration) to turn the Sengled RGB lights on/off. Similar to this use case. Still a little convoluted, but should work. Only downside is if Home Assistant fails, then no manual control from the wall switch.

Lutron LUT-MLC designed for this