BridgeBusy: 25 requests to the bridge failed, its probably overloaded

I am new to HA so this might be due to some beginner mistakes. But I keep getting the message that my Bridge is being overloaded.

Last logged: 9:47:20 PM

Error executing service: <ServiceCall light.turn_off (c:01G989SPDYYZRQNQN3S8BKAJK3): entity_id=['light.kantoor_bloom'], device_id=['8dabfc67dd9b07c4547474caf6b8df9f'], params=>
Error executing service: <ServiceCall light.turn_off (c:01G989YRTMFNKZPX65T4VHZY1G): entity_id=['light.kantoor_bloom'], params=>
Error executing service: <ServiceCall light.turn_off (c:01G98A0WW1RAC5CCC8VGZBZ6FA): entity_id=['light.kantoor_bloom'], params=>
Error executing service: <ServiceCall light.toggle (c:01G98A33HDVF50JJAFA86CPZF8): entity_id=['light.kantoor_bloom'], params=>
Error executing service: <ServiceCall light.toggle (c:01G98A9NNYX6HXAFFHM8BNH036): entity_id=['light.kantoor_bloom'], params=>
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/homeassistant/.pyenv/versions/3.9.8/lib/python3.9/site-packages/homeassistant/components/hue/bridge.py", line 123, in async_request_call
    return await task(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/mnt/dietpi_userdata/homeassistant/deps/lib/python3.9/site-packages/aiohue/v2/controllers/lights.py", line 103, in set_state
    await self.update(id, update_obj)
  File "/mnt/dietpi_userdata/homeassistant/deps/lib/python3.9/site-packages/aiohue/v2/controllers/base.py", line 159, in update
    await self._bridge.request("put", endpoint, json=data)
  File "/mnt/dietpi_userdata/homeassistant/deps/lib/python3.9/site-packages/aiohue/v2/__init__.py", line 178, in request
    raise BridgeBusy(
aiohue.errors.BridgeBusy: 25 requests to the bridge failed, its probably overloaded. Giving up.

My automation only targets 1 light and instructs it to turn it off. No fancy stuff.

alias: test_motion
description: ''
trigger:
  - platform: state
    entity_id:
      - binary_sensor.hue_motion_sensor_1_motion
    to: 'on'
    for:
      hours: 0
      minutes: 0
      seconds: 2
condition: []
action:
  - service: light.turn_off
    data: {}
    target:
      device_id: 8dabfc67dd9b07c4547474caf6b8df9f
mode: single

I tried this with 5 other lights but all the same error.
I tried rebooting the bridge.

I can’t turn it off with the device dashboard either:

So far I haven’t been able to turn on or off one single light with HA. Anything obvious I am missing?

I removed my Phillips Hue integration and re-added it. Works fine now.

Yep that worked !