Broke my Statistic accidently by deleting Sensor from Dashboard

Hello, i try to explain it as short as possible. Since 2023 till yesterday i had sensor+stats

heating_total_watt_hours
household_total_watt_hours

this sensors and stats are based on infrared reading sensors for my electricity meter. because I had different contracts. Unfortunately, it’s no longer worth it in terms of cost. So i decided to delete this two sensors from my dashboard and added the sensor from my SMA photovoltaic inverter.

pv_grid_total_kwh

so everything is lost in the dashboard till yesterday. i thought, no problem, just restore my backup, but that would not help. under devtools → stats i can see my old statistics that are no longer shown on the dashboard.

how can i get my dashboard stats back? I mean, restoring backup, okay, but how can i replace my two sensors with my new one, without loosing my stats on the dashboard?

@Holdestmade thx for correcting my bad english :slight_smile: do you have any ideas? There is probably no way around editing the data content of mysql?

Have you tried renaming the new sensors to be the same as the old ones ?

no, i had two sensors now i have one. how should it work. data is still there, just need to be mapped somehow.