⚪ Bubble Card - A minimalist card collection for Home Assistant with a nice pop-up touch

I’ve never tried with the group type, I didn’t even knew that it was a thing haha. My light groups are starting with light., I will try that type and see what I can do but I will be really busy for 3 or 4 days.

I would like to do something like this too, but I don’t see that it is possible. Maybe it’s just a bunch of examples together in one image.

Hey All,

I might have missed it but is there a way to always start with the same pop-up card?.
At this point, when i load the app it shows the bottom bar but the page is empty untill i select a card from the bottom.

1 Like

Is it possible to change the Backgroundcolor of the horizontal-buttons-stack buttons?

Hi! Yes you can, just add this in YAML mode:

styles: |
  .button {
    /* The color you want */
    background: blue !important;
  }

Yes, now in beta 8 you can just add your hash to the url of your view, like this and this pop-up (#kitchen) will always open when you open this view:

3 Likes

Thanks, IT works.

Another question.

Is it possible to use the horizontal-buttons-stack only with the icons (without text)?

Yes, it’s now possible in the new beta.

1 Like

Hi there!

Great job! I’m sure it will make a big impact on HS soon :smiley:

I have a question: I changed the background color of a light button to white, but now when I turn on the light, it doesn’t change the color and stays white.

As a result, I can’t tell whether my lights are on or off.

Can you tell me how to resolve this ?

sorry for disturb you guys

amazing;) its really usefull to use inside another dashboard… a question, how you use the styles: |
#root {
opacity: 0.5;
}
im unable to make the popup more “transparent” where do you put that code?
PNG image

Hi,
style needs to be in the pop-up card.

type: vertical-stack
cards:
  - type: custom:bubble-card
    card_type: pop-up
    hash: '#tor'
    name: Tor
    icon: mdi:gate
    state: binary_sensor.tor_garten_schloss
    state_unit: null
    width_desktop: 600px
    margin_top_mobile: 18px
    margin_top_desktop: 74px
    styles: |
      #root { 
        opacity: 0.5; 
      }
  - type: entities
    entities:
      - entity: switch.tor_garten_relay_open
        name: Tor öffnen
1 Like

last question… anyway to change the color of the popup button?PNG image

Maybe I too am doing something wrong. When I tried the code it makes everything “transparent “. I was looking to make only the background of the popup transparent and have the other cards or entities normal.

Anybody using the pop-up with sucess in an “all yaml” dashboard? I got it working, but it takes more than 20 seconds to load, plus a few extra presses here and there. It never loads fully by itself.

1 Like

Isn’t enough to set in the same dashboard, also you must to set inside same view, in my case I have a different views in the same dashboard, and I was try to set the pop-up launcher button on different view and it was not possible until I added all in same view (the trigger button and full bubble view)

It seems that the code background is not working. what am I missing?

- type: custom:mushroom-media-player-card
    entity: media_player.salon_lg_webos
    volume_controls:
      - volume_mute
      - volume_set
      - volume_buttons
    media_controls:
      - on_off
      - shuffle
      - play_pause_stop
      - next
    name: LG TV
    icon_type: entity-picture
    secondary_info: last-changed
    tap_action:
      action: more-info
    card_mod:
      style: |
        ha-card { 
          background: var(--card-background-color,var(--ha-card-background)) !important; 
        }
2 Likes

Share this main cards man please :slight_smile: really nice hahhaa

energy, player and weather o/

1 Like

Im redoing my mobile based on Bubble, and I wanted to do some shortcuts on screen, but I am not happy with the color of the buttons, maybe someone can give me an idea/hint =) of whats could I do witih those buttons hahah