⚪ Bubble Card - A minimalist card collection for Home Assistant with a nice pop-up touch

I see other have asked but not sure if I’m missing something - is this ONLY for buttons? Is there any way for showing entity state/text in a bubble card? If not, what do people use to maintain styling across a dashboard?

You can combine cards

Sure but they have different styling so [maybe?] don’t quite work together holistically?

You can use card_mod to style the other cards

Hi, you can hide the header by adding a custom style to your pop-up, this is already explained here:

I’m planning to add more cards and I can’t wait! The ongoing code refactoring is time-consuming but necessary to maintain a robust structure for the upcoming cards and to ensure the overall performance and stability of the project.

But! A new button type for displaying the states is coming soon, thanks to @brunosabot! He’s also helping me a lot on the code refactoring and I can’t wait to see the result!

5 Likes

New update is amazing. Runs so smooth now. No lags, nothing. Well, done. Amazing work, dude.

1 Like

Excellent. Looking forward to the new additions :slight_smile:

wow - that would be a cool button. which would avoid my extensive mushroom template card usage

Hi,

on my dashboard for tablet/mobile I am using the bubble cards. I have 8 cards - one for each room - which are placed at the bottom of the dashboard. Which is how it is intended to be. So far so good :wink:

For the rest of the dashboard I am using the Vertical (layout-card) I do have three columns. one card in column 1, various cards in column 2 and one card in column 3.

Now comes the thing I do not understand. When I touch the most left bubble card the pop-up opens in the center of the screen… which is what it should. This also applies for the next 4 bubble cards… but when I touch the 6th bubble card the popup suddenly opens on the left side of the screen. This also happens for bubble cards 7 and 8.

What do I have to change that bubble cards 6, 7 and 8 also open in the centre of the screen?

Thanks for any help in advance!

1 Like

Hi

I have configured my pop up cards an horizontal button stack with 3 buttons to complete my mobile dashboard, but the buttons are mounted on top of each other

Is there any way to separate them?

hi !! great card thanks for the good work.
i’m using power flow plus card and this happens : any idea ?

Absolutely love bubble cated,youve done am amzing job.
Ive read through in the hope someone else may have asked but couldnt see anything.

Im using the button card for lights. When switched on, is there anyway for the button to show the colour of the lights instead of the orange?

Hey,

Many thanks for all of your products! @Cloos

Just Need help.

The Pop up bubble is Not centered in the Dashboard.
If I Click in it, it openes centered.

How can I fix this?

Is it possible to Place the Pop up bubble on other Places, as on the Button?

Thank you!!!

How nicely do you think the new grace dashboards will play with bubble?
I know they are planning to release notes for custom down the road, but it would be great if the resizing also worked on the pop ups.

Hi, any idea? Should I report it as a bug in github or is a bad configuration problem?

Hi everyone and sorry for the lack of answers these past few days. I’m on vacation at the moment and I will try to help you/fix the new issues when I come back :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

How dare you take time off from a free project! We demand progress!

No but seriously mate, this is all fantastic work and we all appreciate the hard work you put in. Take your time and rest up! We can all wait. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No problem. Enjoy your free time!!

Unfortunately this card is still really buggy… there are lots of issues, and i skip this until it will be stable.

• Especially on mac, the pop ups show and hide immediately after, so you cannot really use it.
  • Horizontal Button Stack Buttons are sometimes overlapping eachother, no idea when and how (this is iphone)…
  • On every device art: I also did not understand where The PopUps appear… on an empty page there are centered, but normally on a dashboard you have already many items, and the exact location/placement of popup seems to be a mystery to me.
  • sometimes popUps also change the location of my other vertical stacks on the same page, even if on “closed” state…