⚪ Bubble Card - A minimalist card collection for Home Assistant with a nice pop-up touch

Hi, skimming through the thread trying to find out how these multiple buttons cards are done? Is it a horizontal stack in?

I have been avoiding doing a room based layout on my lovelace, but something like that makes it worth it.

2 Likes

I have a problem when i wanna open a pop up when i open it, it glitches and the screen is automatically refreshing and becomes black. Can somebody help me?

See video here: Open pop up issue · Issue #408 · Clooos/Bubble-Card · GitHub

Hi, a silly thing but maybe can be fix easilly. The separator card have to much botton margin or padding when added to the new drag and drop dashboard.

New dashboard
Captura de pantalla 2024-03-11 000852

Old dashboard
Captura de pantalla 2024-03-11 000913

And thanks for all the amazing cards.

somehow there seems to be a glitch in the popup-cards… Enclosed two pictures of my dashboard. One shows the glitch, one how it should look like… this actually happens quite often, no matter be it a mobile or tablet…

The only way to come back to the correct state is to refresh the page/dashboard.

Good evening everyone,
I need your help. I’m trying to change the size of the separator icon, but I can’t. I tried every way. Can you help me please!?

Thank you

as far as I understood the size of the icon changes accordingly to the size of the font…

I also experience this… I THINK it’s to do with the way the power flow plus card is displayed. Have you mentioned it other with them?

is there another way to let a popup appear other than the horizontal button stack? i have 8 rooms and the stack doesnt fit on screen, i would like to use a vertical stack of buttons that when pressed show the popup of that room (i know i can scroll on mobile, but not on pc)
many thanks for this card btw, it is fantastic in use and looks great!

Actually you can navigate from almost any card to the popup. See this explanation from the GitHub page:

Each pop-up can be opened by targeting its link. With navigation_path or with the
buttons stack that is included.

You just have to write the link with quotation marks like this: ‘#room
Whereas „#room“ is just an example.

1 Like

this worked, thanks!

Hi, I’m having troubles with the bubble card on my tablet. The pop up appears on the left of the screen, not centered. In the laptop appears in the center correctly. Any help would be appreciated

Seems the pop-up card has some issues with z-index. As soon as z-index is applied to any component, it will be visible through the pop-up. And it doesnt matter, if its z-index 1, 2, 3 …
That seemsbto be the issue some users have. Incl. me.

i had a similar issue, if possible: try to use the vertical view in page settings

1 Like

Hi, i am using also the horizontal button stack. On some mobile screens i just have few buttons in the stack so that just half of the screen is filled with buttons. In this case it would be nice to centrally align the buttons.

Is it possible to centralize the buttons in the horizontal stack somehow?
Thanks
Julian

Yes, it appears to be an issue with the card. They have a z-index value specified for the circles of 2. This is putting it on top of the popup. I haven’t checked on their support yet to see if it’s been reported.

Hello,

I really like the Bubble Card. Still new here trying to understand things.

I think issue arnocl mentioned is still present.

when pop-up opens I have this:

but when I interact with any button I get the above to change to :

any suggestions how to solve it ?

as no one is rising the issue it must be something I did wrong. No idea what :frowning:

Hi, welcome to the forum!

I can’t help you with that particular problem but let me at least help you with this: How to help us help you - or How to ask a good question => Format it properly, so you might get help

Hi! This issue should be finally fixed in the next release, a (huge) beta is coming!

2 Likes

Great. Thank you.

How do change the line color?