Bubendorff iDiamant / Legrand / Netatmo

Is that the same account for both apps?

It certainly looks like it, but home.netatmo.com doesn’t show me the shutters, and the Control+ app doesn’t show me the weather station. The Control+ app shows all the third-party applications I’ve authorized for home.netatmo.com long before getting the shutters, so I have to assume it’s the same account.

Well, all I can tell from the diagnostics data, HA only knows about your weather station. Please double check the accounts.

Ok, thank you. I’ve no idea how to connect these accounts, I logged into Control+ with my Netatmo account and see the shutters.
It looks like Control+ doesn’t let me add a weather station, and the Netatmo website doesn’t let me add shutters. I have no idea what’s going on.

If those use different logins, try sharing the devices between the accounts.

No, it’s all the same login, and inviting myself from either app also does nothing. I am truly baffled. Going to have to return my geek badge, I’m afraid - thanks for all your help, in any case.

Have you tried creating a new Netatmo account and invite that to the (obviously for some reason different) accounts/homes?

I’ve made a new Netatmo account and invited it from the other Netatmo account. When I went to the Legrand account, the user was already invited! It clearly knows they’re the same account, it’s maddening.

Hello @cgtobi,

I have used your implementation of Netatmo integration successfully but I’m only missing the possibility to use the tilt or preferred position which I can select with my remote control. This can be activated by sending a value of -2 as position but this is not accepted by HA, now I’m using node-red to get it done but it would be great if it can also be integrated in Netatmo integration.

I reinstalled HA yesterday and it found the shutters now - so deleting and re-adding the integration might’ve been the way to go. I noticed you can pick between Netatmo, Legrand and a few other providers, and choosing Legrand worked immediately, adding both the weather station and the shutters, and now they work perfectly.

No response expected or required - just as a data point for others who might find this thread and wonder.