Buderus Web-Gateway KM200 Support

I am trying to integrate wlw196i in Home Assistant but to no avail yet.

When I am trying to add the integration via the option “EASYCONTROL” I am asked after a serial number which is supposed to look like this: “101042138”. However, on the case of my Buderus wlw196i is written on a serial number with a total different pattern (2600-137-000412-34234154232).

Don’t know whether the IP module of my Buderus wlw196i has a specific serial number. If yes I don’t know where to find it.

Fill your login from the IP module. Let me know if you managed to connect. Thx

As I already wrote I don’t know which serial number I am supposed to type in. The sticker on my IP module looks like this:

93454605-2216-422A-801C-5170595AFB9D_1_105_c

There is no serial number I could use.

Hi, you should select http option, then you must set IP address of KM100, login and password.

New information:

For device with sticker like uper, you must select IVT, them HTTP (for local connection).
The login in HA is your password without “-” on the sticker.
The password is your password from Bosch “MyDevice” application for mobile phone.
What’s the default password if you’ve never used their app? That I do not know.

1 Like

That sounds great, I need that to.

ok, now another try…:slightly_smiling_face:
HACS run
Now i need “The second link”, i means your answer above…

Hi together,

I hope you can help me adding my KM200 to Home Assistant (new installed today) with
latest updates…
Bosch Thermostat integation is already downloaded and I want to configre my KM200 now.
I chose IVT and HTTP protocol - Set IP address of KM200 and token + password.
Then It needs some minutes and shows “success”.
But the new Bosch integration shows only “unknown model” instead of RC310 or KM200 or whatever.
See screenshot. I tried all, reinstalled Home Assistant and checked all passwords.
We also installed it in another Buderus/Bosch environment with same KM200 device, and it worked perfect without any problems.
Do you have any idea why this does not work ?
I always see this screen

IP address, token and password is 100% correct.

Thank you for your help.
Kind regards
Matthias

2 Likes

Additional information: Sometimes the screen switches to a red window

And jumping back to initialize.

you should better create an issue on the github of the custom component :slight_smile: https://github.com/bosch-thermostat/home-assistant-bosch-custom-component

Hi Matthias,
please first connect a bosch app to your km200. Chose a password without special charachters.
The device password ABzP-gwLX-Y42V-y3Tk eg. you have to change to ABzPgwLXY42Vy3Tk.
This solved my issues, RC310, WLW196i AR, IP inside (Gateway).
good luck

1 Like

Hi,

I have a Buderus KM200 thermostat/gateway. Have been using it for year with Buderus app. I’ve installed the bosch custom component, try to install it as IVT > HTTP device, but keep getting “Bad user credentials or wrong IP” error.

I am sure about the IP. I’ve tried:

• login name and password I use on Buderus app as access token and password
  • the default loginname and password (with and without dashes) as on the sticker

Nothing works.

Does anybody have any experience with Buderus KM200 gateway?

I have the same issue…this is the result i get:

Anyone with tips ?

Hey Rob,

are you shure about your IP?

There should be no 0.0 at the end and 194.x.x.x ist not a private address (mostly 192.168.x.x oder 10.x.x.x ist used for your home LAN)

Hi, I have exactly the same problem. Any help? Have you found a solution? Thanks

I am also having a problem with this integration. After adding the integration, logging in with my IP, username, and password, no devices or entities appear, only the message ‘Trying to reconfigure: (‘Cannot connect to Bosch gateway, host %s with UUID: %s’, ‘http://192.168.1.12’, None)’ constantly appears. My Buderus boiler is equipped with KM200 and rc310. If anyone has managed to integrate it successfully, I would appreciate help in connecting my boiler to HA.

Recording Sensor no updating anymore …. Only if I restart integration - Sensor is updateing once.

If it helps anyone, this is what worked for me for Buderus with KM100:

IVM/HTTP
address: ip-adress of your km-device
password: “app-password” from the Buderus MyDevice app.
access_token: “aaaabbbbccccdddd”, i.e. the code on the sticker without dashes

As for the app, Buderus has at least two apps, named in a confusing way"MyDevice and MyBuderus. The app password is from the MyDevice one.

Hi,

I have the same issue. I did also try all different variations. But it just won’t work.
Worse thing is: It did work for years for my setup. But some time (I would say early this year) it did stop working. I deleted the integration hopeing a fresh install would do the trick, but it does not. I get the same error message you describe.

So to me it looks like KM200 from Buderus is not working anymore via http. (or any other method from what I can see…)

Did you find any work arounds?
Thanks!

This integration has never worked for me.
KM200, RC310, Bosch Thermostat Integration (selected options: IVT protocol and HTTP > Set KM200 IP address and token + password). After a while, adding the integration ends in theoretical success.
But the new Bosch integration only shows “unknown model” instead of RC310, KM200, or anything else. It looks like this integration is only theoretical… Too bad. Buderus has very weak smartphone apps, and the integration draws from this tradition.