[BUG] Honeywell Connect Comfort and core-2021.8.0

Issue – After updating to the new core, the system automatically imported my Honeywell credentials and such from the config.yaml into the integration. However, I have 2 units and they are both controlled with the Connect comfort system. Only 1 unit is displayed and it will not find the other.
I have manually removed the integration and then added the integration back via the GUI. Same exact results.

I am rolling back the update in the meantime until we can figure this kink out.
Please let me know if you need any extra information from me.

Thanks for your time,
Chris

2 Likes

I have three Honeywell thermostats. I’ll be following this issue. I haven’t updated yet.

Thank you for posting this! Please let us know anything further you find out.

I just updated, and confirmed that I have the same issue.

Only one of my three Honeywell thermostats shows up in HA.

Is there anyone looking at this or should I restore back to the previous version?

1 Like

same issue…

1 Like

To be clear, my issue is with the US Honeywell integration. I had been using the native HA integration, nothing to install or configure in the UI. I just included these lines in configuration.yaml:

# Honeywell Thermostats
climate:
  - platform: honeywell
    username: [email protected]
    password: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 
    scan_interval: 180

I ended up restoring my pre-update snapshot, back to core-2021.7.4, and it’s again showing all three thermostats. Much as I’d like to keep current, this bug is a show stopper for me.

When I was (briefly) at core-2021.8.1, it did notify me that the config settings were deprecated and the Honeywell integration showed up among the integrations. Now I wish I’d taken some screen shots.

it’s being worked on as I type :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome news, glad to hear that the kink is under review! Also thank you Tom and Doug for confirming that it is not an isolated issue.

1 Like

Does home assistant allows kinky integrations…

1 Like

When I refer to a bug as a kink – I mean it like a kink in a garden hose. Nothing adult/inappropriate

1 Like

Can confirm the steps here work to fix the issue: New Honeywell TCC Integration doesn't support multiple thermonstats · Issue #53981 · home-assistant/core · GitHub