Buienradar not showing temperature

Hello all,

I tried to add the buienradar weather component to my home assistant instance. I managed to add it and choose the desired weather station (schiphol). However when I create a lovelace weather card it doesn’t show the current temperature or any other sensors. It does however show the forecast.
I have another home assistant running at my parents house, also with an buienradar weather card. On their system the weather card shows a lot more info including the current temperature and pressure. They are also using the schiphol weather station.
I checked the configuration side by side and there’s nothing I can find that differs.
I’m at a loss here and would love some help figuring it out!

Some additional info:
On the log I am getting the following errors:

2020-02-11 02:25:39 WARNING (MainThread) [buienradar.buienradar_json] Data element with key=‘rainlasthour’ not loaded from br data!
2020-02-11 02:25:39 WARNING (MainThread) [buienradar.buienradar_json] Data element with key=‘temperature’ not loaded from br data!
2020-02-11 02:25:39 WARNING (MainThread) [buienradar.buienradar_json] Data element with key=‘feeltemperature’ not loaded from br data!
2020-02-11 02:25:39 WARNING (MainThread) [buienradar.buienradar_json] Data element with key=‘visibility’ not loaded from br data!

Thanks!

Hi Jory,

I have the same issue.
Already went thru my files and deleted all elements with those names, but the lines keeps popping up in the log. :frowning:

Cheers,

Visje…

So eventually I got the problem figured out. It turns out not the name but the geo location decides what weather station you get your data from.
Because I didn’t enter coordinates it defaulted to the ones in my home assistant configuration. This means it was checking the IJmuiden weather station. This station doesn’t have all the sensors like temperature, hence the errors.
Now I entered coördinates of the schiphol station and everything works flawless.
Hope this helps you in some way.