Busy animation plays indefinitely when call script service from picture-elements card

0.96.3, but I’m unsure with which version this started happening…

I have several picture-elements cards used to execute scripts with the script.turn_on service. Previously, clicking a service-button element would cause it to highlight briefly and execute the script. Now, clicking a service-button still executes the script, but instead of highlighting briefly, a busy animation plays continuously. The only ways to stop it are to refresh the page or move to another tab and then back to the first.

Here’s an example showing the behavior with two service-buttons:
2019-07-23-10-29-56

Any ideas why that is happening and how to stop it? Alternatively, any suggestions for a different way to execute the script from a picture-elements card that does not result in this behavior?

Here is the card configuration:

- service: script.turn_on
    service_data:
      entity_id: script.call_sonos_groundfloortab_launch
    style:
      left: 16%
      top: 47%
    type: service-button
    service_data:
      entity_id: script.sonos_play_whole_house
    style:
      left: 62%
    service_data:
      entity_id: script.sonos_downstairs_only
    style:
      left: 78%
    service_data:
      entity_id: script.sonos_pause_whole_house
    style:
      left: 92%
image: /local/images/sonos_control_6.png
type: picture-elements

Thanks.

Well this isn’t happening with other controls and scripts. Just checked my ‘script buttons’ and they work fine. I’m using a different card though. What browser are you using? have you CTRL+F5 the page you are on?

Thanks for the reply. I’m using Chrome 75.0.3770.142 (Official Build) (64-bit) on Windows 10 and FullyKiosk on Android Pie. It happens on both browsers and on multiple PCs and tablets.

Yes, I’ve tried CTRL+F5 on the PCs, as well as Incognito mode. I’ve also tried pull-to-refresh on FullyKiosk.

The first HA version that I noticed the behavior on was 0.95.3, but it may have been happening before.