Buy a ready2use zigbee2mqtt stick - flashed, antenna mod and printed case

@h4nc
Hello! Im interesting in your MiLight hub with a pcb antenna. How can I order it?

Hi @SamITSupport,

I will send you a DM.

Original Milight iBox v6 is not reliable, almost need to reboot before I want to control MiLight led strip. This issue bothers me for a long time.
Just look for the alternative way to control MiLight led strip. I am new register account here, @h4nc could you PM me for the MiLight Hub information (cost for shipping to Taiwan, pay method)?
Thanks !

1 Like

Hello, do you still sell the flashed stick? please let me know.

1 Like

Hi @h4nc - I’m also interested in the zigbee2mqtt stick and shipping to Ireland! Please DM whenever you get a chance. Cheers

1 Like

Hi,

Besides the CC2531 I’m now also offering the more powerful CC2538+CC2592 (MODKAM V3 stick). It’s able to handle more devices and it should have a better range too. I also designed a case for it, which looks similar to my other devices.

2 Likes

Hi Hans,

I am interested in ordering both the new and improved Zigbee2MQTT Stick and the Milight with external antenna devices, for shipping to NL. Would you be so kind to DM me?

Thanks!

1 Like

Hello!
I’m interested about CC2538+CC2592 and If You can customise the antenna, a bigger one?
Also shipping details to Romania.
Thank You!

1 Like

I got both sticks (the CC2531 and the CC2538+CC2592 (MODKAM V3 stick)) from @h4nc and i ended up with using CC2538+CC2592 (MODKAM V3 stick). Since my house consist of mostly concreet. The modkam stick had far better reach and link quality then the CC2531.
The stick it self is pretty decent especially with the printed cover.

I’m really happy with it, and can recommended it.

Stefan

2 Likes

Hi, I am interested in the CC2538+CC2592. Please DM me the price. Thank you.

1 Like

Hi Hans,

I am interested in ordering the CC2538+CC2592 device, for shipping to NL. Would you be so kind to PM me?

Thanks very much.

1 Like

Hi all,

FYI - happy customer here :slight_smile:

I bought the CC2538+CC2592 from @h4nc recently. I’m very new to Home Assistant and totally new to zigbee2mqtt, and I’m really happy with it. Everything I have tried so far has worked perfectly for me - mostly Xiaomi and Ikea devices. I found the guidance linked above by others on this thread to be really helpful:
https://kingiacastle.com/2019/06/09/migration-off-the-xiaomi-gateway-using-zigbee2mqtt/

I also found this video on youtube to be a great help:

Thanks again for the great product Hans!!

1 Like

Hi, another happy customer here.
Bought CC2531 and it was virtually a plug and play experience. I just had to do a slight config adjustment to get the current version of Zigbee2MQTT (broken update) to work. So far tested just with Immax plugs which all got recognised without any hassle immediately. Distance of around 5 metres through 2 concrete walls.
So far so good!

1 Like

Hi @h4nc. Could you please DM me a quote on two milight hubs with external antenna, shipping to NL? Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Hans,

I am interested in ordering the CC2538+CC2592 device, for shipping to MD. Would you be so kind to PM me?

Thanks very much.

1 Like

Hello ,

Message sent to you on your email address for CC2538+CC2592 USB Stick.

Thanks for your reply.

1 Like

Hi h4nc, I would like to order one, how can I do so?

Hi @JWD,

I will send you a PM.

@h4nc I’m interested in the CC2538+CC2592 USB Stick as well. Please PM, thanks.

1 Like

I bought my CC2538+CC2592 usbstick… Received shortly.
I experienced a few issues with some devices, h4nc was really trying to help… so you will not be alone if you are a newbie and experience some troubles…
Finally, my issue was not related with the CC2538+CC2592 usb stick, but to the wifi channel (setting channel 25 in the zigbee2mqtt solved long pairing time + all my “unknown manufacturer” issues)…
I definitively recommand.

1 Like