Buyers beware - Shelly 4PM doesn't have 4 dry relays!

Just want to share my experiences with the Shelly 4PM that has started to ship. I received my unit last week and was disappointed with the lack of dry contacts. Based on all product images on Shelly’s website, the connectors are clearly marked O1/L1, O2/L2 etc and saying 4x16A switching capacity.
The unit I received only has 4*L connectors and the wiring diagram shows a single L with four outputs O1-4 so the relays aren’t dry, instead L is internally connected on all channels.
Can’t really understand how you will be able to cram 40A into the unit on the common connector…

Which is why there are 4 L connections and the wiring is shown like this:

and the specifications say:

Maximum load up to 16A per channel with up to 40A for the whole device.

Exactly.
That wiring diagram I have only found in the November edition of the Product catalog and just recently discussed on the Shelly forums now that the first 1000 units have been shipped.
Still no easy way to find the wring for 4PM on shelly.cloud compared to the other Shelly devices, thus my post here.

Does dry mean isolated; so you can use different phases on each? Is that in contrast with wet or something else?

Basically: yes
Normally in Swedish (at least) we call them “potential-free”. From discussing with engineers in the US I have the impression that “dry” is more common in English.

How can I connect voltage free switches to pro4pm?
What will happen if I connected different phase 230v “to N” wire into “switches” screw terminal?

I using din relays like this you can use any phase on the “Switch” side.

I guess the version1 was confusing with screw terminal for line in for each relay.

I wonder if these things behind s1 - s4 screw terminals might be optical idolators, but probably only diodes.