BWT - Best Water Tech­nology - Support

Hello,
can you please share the code from the lovelace card?! It looks amazing!!
Best regards
Stefan

I just added new values to the integration, as requested (last regeneration, regeneration count and holiday mode). I will look into the errors next.

Just keep in mind this is treated water, so it is not the blended (=consumed) water.
The easiest and most accurate way to get daily / monthly / … water usage is to set up a Utility meter like this: README.md
As far as I understand, the BWT internally produces water with zero hardness (treated) and blends it together with normal water to reach the required output hardness. I was not successful in calculating the blended water from the treated water, probably because we only get rounded values in the API.

Hello everyone,

I have received the complete instructions from BWT. It contains all the values that can be output.

Please edit your post to english.

Inspired by deepansteven 's screenshot above I created a visualization like this:

This dashboard need´s the integration from @dkarv and the custom-card from @AmoebeLabs - thank you both for your cool work!

You will find instruction for installation and the files in my repo: Link

2 Likes

Considering ordering a Perla and grateful to see the work on this HA integration.

There seem to be a number of variations on the Perla range. Does anybody have experience integrating the UK Silk model listed here? While I have Ethernet available, It seems you need the more expensive WiFi version to get any connectivity.

Many thanks

As far i know, try to avoid the Perla Silk non wifi, there is no connectivity whatsoever on the “Ethernet” one. I wasn’t able to get any infos on the controller card of the Perla Silk on my end, maybe you’ll be more lucky contacting BWT.

Has the firmware finally been released and is public after a beta test phase of a year?

@MelleD as of today it is still in beta phase. Please see below response from them.

Der offizielle Release ist aktuell nicht bekannt. Wir können Sie auf die Warteliste setzten, damit wir Ihnen, sobald die Firmware freigegeben ist, das Update aufspielen können.

Hey thanks for the update, meanwhile I also have an answer:

“Leider gibt es noch kein Offizielles Datum des Releases.”

Little bit confusing to postpone a release with 2 REST Apis more than over 1 year :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil:

Thanks for sharing your solution. As I am in the process of selecting a water softener I also came up to BWT as one of the best solutions to integrate with HA I like your approach, also since you do not need to depend on cloud api’s.

There are quite some different BWT models available. May I ask on which model or series this solution applies to? Personally I am in favor of the BWT Perla One

I do own a Perla Duo, which works great for me.
Supported devices, according to the api documentation: BWT Perla und Rondomat Duo

The documentation mentions Duplex and Simplex devices, so probably the Perla One is supported. But nobody confirmed or denied it to me so far.

Beta firmware with local API support not available according to UK and DE support
Sep/24

Got a new version of 2.0307-157 after requesting it from support. How do I get the user code now? Shall I re-register the product?
I don’t have a menu with Settings at all as you can see:

Hi, i’m really curious about your perla Silk, does it looks like this ?

https://www.bwt.com/en-gb/products/softener/bwt-perla-silk/bwt-perla-silk-l/

Yes, pretty much the same. Mine is an XL version though.

Hello.
For information, I bought a BWT “My Perla Optimum” softener in France. I thought that I could use the API developed by BWT and allowing integration with Home Assistant. But the french customer service told me that the cards used in France are not compatible with this API.
So be careful if you want to connect your BWT softener to HA, don’t buy this brand in France…