Calendar Component

I’m running 0.72.1, I installed Google Calendar but not events apear on this screen

and this is my calendar

and this is my confing

• cal_id: [email protected]
    entities:
  • device_id: myhome
    ignore_availability: true
    name: MyHome
    track: true
    search: “#Test

What’s wrong?
Thanks a lot
Sandro

Did you set up the component properly?

google:
  client_id: YOUR_CLIENT_ID
  client_secret: YOUR_CLIENT_SECRET

Are you getting errors in the logs?

yes Petro
immagine
Otherwise HA don’t was able to create google_caledars.yaml

So are you getting any errors or warnings in your logs?

This is the error what I have

Tue Jun 26 2018 16:13:53 GMT+0200 (ora legale Europa occidentale)

Error doing job: Exception in callback SendfileStreamWriter._sendfile_cb(, 32, 31, 27740, 1960, <_UnixSelecto…e debug=False>, True)

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/lib/python3.5/asyncio/events.py”, line 126, in _run
self._callback(*self._args)
File “/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.5/site-packages/aiohttp/web_fileresponse.py”, line 37, in _sendfile_cb
loop.remove_writer(out_fd)
File “/usr/lib/python3.5/asyncio/selector_events.py”, line 351, in remove_writer
self._ensure_fd_no_transport(fd)
File “/usr/lib/python3.5/asyncio/selector_events.py”, line 258, in _ensure_fd_no_transport
fd, transport))
RuntimeError: File descriptor 32 is used by transport <_SelectorSocketTransport fd=32 read=polling write=<polling, bufsize=0>>

what does that say?

EDIT: Western Europe time zone.

That’s an odd error. It doesn’t point to any component.

Yesterday, someone said on Discord that calendar panel is broken. It works only in dev front-end. While other functions are fine. I’m in same boat. You can check that your calendar gets date with entities list <>

2 Likes

The 26 on your claendar is bold, indicating there is an event, but I’m with you on this one it could be presented significantly better.

It’s bold because that’s today’s date… I’m having the same issue.

2 Likes

could be the recorder that impact on it?

Ah I guess that makes sense!

Is there a Solution for this?

1 Like

I’m having the same issue.

I’m seeing the same for my Google calendars, ie. nothing showing in the calendar-component. However, my CalDav setup for iCloud display its information, but only in the “agenda” view. Go figure? Running 0.72.1

Hi,

I know this is an old thread but I wonder if it’s possible to have the Google Calendar integrated as the picture in the first post?

I have looked at Atomic Calendar plugin but it will only show month as this picture but I don’t think it gives me a good overview of my events:
calendar