Calibrating Sonoff SNZB-02

anyone know how to calibrate the sonoff zigbee temp sensors without creating another template sensor? I’m using ZHA cause it seems more stable than the zigbee2mqttt but It also means i can’t find the config to add the calibration spec.

1 Like

I have the same question. I know tasmota has a command to do this but not ZHA.

Yes please, my Sonoff SNZB-02 is +10% off compared to my Bosch Easycontrol CT200

1 Like

Hi, I also have the feeling that humidity might be quite off.
I have nother sensor, not very realiable though, and the humidity measurament differs 7-10%.
Is this a general issue?

Thanks

Similar question to OP. Is there any way of assigning an offset to the temperature value as part of calibration?

I don’t have this particular sensor but do have the Aqara one and the temp needs adjusting. I could use a template sensor but would prefer if it was something that could be applied via ZHA.

Thanks in advance

did anyone figure this out?

I have the same problem with 6 sensors which I received recently. The temperature is measured correctly but the humidity is +7%-10% off (1 Sensor +18%) compared to different other hygrometers.

How did you solve the problems?

Thanks

If you are using Zigbee2MQTT you can use temp and humidity offset in the setting of the device

3 Likes

It would be nice to be able to do this with ZHA - has anyone found a solution ? I got the ZB2MQTT working but would like to stick to ZHA so I don’t need 2 seperate zigbee networks

Try asking both here → Framework for generic exposure of device configuration attributes · Discussion #934 · zigpy/zigpy · GitHub and here "zha-toolkit" - Toolkit providing low and high level Zigbee commands through ZHA/zigpy

Do anyone here know about any updates in this matter? Out of 7 I have, humidity is off (steady) by 5 and 10 percent…

It updates the values in HA, but not on the display

I am guessing you will have waited " takes into effect on next report of device". I’m not sure how often it reports if the temp/humidity is stable. Try forcing a report by heating/cooling it :slight_smile: \

Also, as an update. I would not recommend these sensors. They do drop out of the Zigbee network (more than Xiaomi and no brand Tuya ) and “flatline” at the last reported values.

IF the value hasn’t updated in a while try removing and adding back.

Just got one these SNZB-02s and noticed the offset issue then found this thread. You say these sensors are great, could you perhaps recommend some reliable alternatives that will stay connected? Thanks!

I’ve created a quirk for it, because my values also were all too high.

1 Like