Calling up a lovelace view

Is it possible to have an automation or script that will force a particular browser to display a particular lovelace view?
My fire tablet which I am setting up as a wall panel also has Alexa. I know how to trigger a script or automation from Alexa, but I don’t know how to get an automation or script to then display the view I am asking for. Ie “Alexa, show me all the lights” should bring up the view where I have all the light switches.

OK. I’ll have a look at it tomorrow on my back-up HA.

I tested it and it looked promising so I loaded it on my main system.
I’m now struggling with the URLs.
In the Developer Tools/Services, I can browser mod:navigate to the regular views (not all) in the left hand panel ie /energy or /map. But when I put in the name of my custom dashboard designed for the wall panel (/fire_panel) or mobile (/mobile) I just get taken to the default home screen (Overview).
I’m probably just getting the syntax wrong (trying /mobile/study or /mobile/study/ /overview/garage etc) but anything just takes me to the Overview.

Solved it. I went into one of my Mushroom Navigate cards and opened the navigate to drop down. It showed me all the different paths’ URLs. When I use those it works a treat. Some needed the prefix /lovelace, some /lovelace-mushroom and my /fire_pane just needed to be /fire-panel instead.

Thanks Tom this is a great Integration. Now to get linking to Alexa.

Brilliant. All working with Alexa on the £40 Fire Tablet wall panel now. I really feel like Jea-Luc Picard.
“Alexa, show me the lights” brings up my dashboard of all the house light switches.
Thanks again Tom.

2 Likes