Camera Recommendations (that work well w/HA)

Looking for recommendations for indoor camera that work well with Home Assistant. I have been using Foscams for the past 7 years but they are beginning to fail. In addition, I could never get them to consistently work with Home Assistant. Some days I would get images, other not. I would prefer to stay with WiFi as wired is simply not an option for my desired locations.
Finally, I would like to keep the costs reasonable as I will be replacing a total of 6 cameras.

I am open to any brand as long as you have first hand experience with your recommendation and would be willing to share your setup. Thanks,

I have a couple of Amcrest cameras that work pretty well, at least for my needs. I’ve been using a custom version of the HA component to which I’ve added many features, and I’m in the process of submitting these features to the standard component, a few of which have already made a release. But I don’t really have experience with any other cameras so I couldn’t comment on how well they do as compared to others.