Camera Stream wont Show up on Google nest hub

Hi,
I have a reolink doorbell an I can watch and See the stream in the mobile App and on the PC in home assistant.

So the Integration works, but when I try to cast the stream to a nest hub or open a lovelace Board with a stream, I just get a Black screen with the cast Symbol.

The nest hub Shows default Media Player.

I Dont use home assistant cloud.

Thanks for any idea or help.

Same for me. Works in the app but it won’t show on my google nest. As you described, it just shows the default media player. I saw an error in the log, but I wasn’t able to understand where the issue may be from it:

Error executing service: <ServiceCall media_player.play_media (c:01H3Q42YKBNNTC5A594RMM5W0C): entity_id=['media_player.kitchen_display'], extra=, media_type=application/vnd.apple.mpegurl, media_id=http://172.26.0.2:8123/api/hls/06fd1f9e24af96644554ce5f7da84e566605199a8f2c6360f5dd3d9fd831fe40/master_playlist.m3u8>
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/core.py", line 1928, in catch_exceptions
    await coro_or_task
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/core.py", line 1950, in _execute_service
    await cast(Callable[[ServiceCall], Awaitable[None]], handler.job.target)(
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity_component.py", line 226, in handle_service
    await service.entity_service_call(
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/service.py", line 811, in entity_service_call
    future.result()  # pop exception if have
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity.py", line 1034, in async_request_call
    await coro
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/service.py", line 851, in _handle_entity_call
    await result
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/cast/media_player.py", line 739, in async_play_media
    await self.hass.async_add_executor_job(
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/concurrent/futures/thread.py", line 58, in run
    result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
             ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/pychromecast/quick_play.py", line 78, in quick_play
    controller.quick_play(**data)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/pychromecast/controllers/media.py", line 547, in quick_play
    raise PyChromecastError()  # pylint: disable=broad-exception-raised
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
pychromecast.error.PyChromecastError

I’m running 2023.6 and the reolink is up to date too.

As an aside, the visitor button press is not being picked up either, but the person detection is. I’m hoping that this is an issue that will probably be fixed relatively quickly. I just wanted to give my experience with this integration so far.