Can I run WeeWX in Docker on Hassio?

Yes, I have found the file and have a look, I am still wrong, but once it is configured (which I am not very clear either) it publishes the data by mqtt or how can I collect the data?
Right now I use the wunderground integration to collect data, but I wanted to have everything in local and not upload data to WU to collect it later, I don’t know if I’m in the right direction with this
forgive my ignorance and thanks again

Installing the add-on fails with this error:
Failed to install addon, [object Object]

@Emphyrio Can you send me the logs from your supervisor at point this happens please. I’ll investigate.

@pollinolas What’s the source of data, do you have a local weather station or instrument?

Hi, I have a local weather station

Have you setup a regular instance of Weewx without HassIO?

The interceptor driver is configured like:

[Interceptor]
    driver = user.interceptor
    device_type = observer
    port = 8000

According to the docs at GitHub - matthewwall/weewx-interceptor: weewx driver that intercepts web traffic from internet 'bridge' devices such as Acurite Access, ObserverIP, OS LW30x, LaCross GW1000U, FineOffset GW1000.

Do you have your config?

Sorry, I didn’t do nothing with weewx before, I think this is beyond me, I will leave it for more ahead, thanks again for your help

An integration would be way better than a full addon.
If one has a more complicated install/system, that needs 2 NICs, one of them wlan and hostapd, can forget about using/running it in docker.

Interesting idea. I’d imagine that both the MQTT and Influx plugins already provide the data available.
Currently for many people with SDR setup it is simple to run inside our hassIO.

Hi

I would like also to test your plugin. Just now trying to get it to work.
Thanks for you work

BR
Peter