Can not Installing third-party add-ons hassio (magic_mirror)

I try install addon : magic_mirror

but can not install
log:

19-08-12 13:38:18 INFO (MainThread) [hassio.store.git] Clone add-on GitHub - sytone/hassio-addons: A Hass.IO add-on repository created by sytone for HASS.IO running Home Assistant repository
19-08-12 13:38:23 WARNING (MainThread) [hassio.store.data] Can’t read /data/addons/git/64f57845/magic_mirror/config.json: required key not provided @ data[‘arch’]. Got None
19-08-12 13:38:23 INFO (MainThread) [hassio.store] Load add-ons from store: 59 all - 0 new - 0 remove

Refer guide :

but can not install GitHub - home-assistant/addons-example: Example Home Assistant add-on repository
Is it an error when updating Home Assistant 0.97.2 ??
please help me
system : ubuntu 18.04

I think the error-message indicates that a key named arch: is missing.
See for instance https://github.com/korylprince/hassio-caddy/blob/fdfd7afb515fbbb754716f39d682fdbfa5b366c1/caddy/config.json as a reference.

I have made a copy and fixed what is causing the error, please try my repository and let me know if that works. I also included the pull-request and added extra info where needed.

1 Like

thank you so much,
it worked !!!

You are welcome, I’m glad that it works :slight_smile:

Update: I see @sytone has made some changes to his repository, but I think he still needs to make one more change, please see the pull-request, this one contains the needed change plus some improvements.
I had to change the name of the temporarily repository:

3 Likes