Can not pair Aqara Temp. Sensors with Sonoff Zigbee coordinator

My Stick is also connected via a 3m extension calble, have tried to Brin some distance between PI4 and the ZigBee stick but had no luck.

I had to try 4-5 times with the stick as far away as possible from the Pi and other interfering equipment and the sensor close to the antenna. Then it worked.

I have same problem. I have [

SONOFF Zigbee USB Dongle Plus 3.0 and Zigbee2MQTT, connected to micro PC.

it even happens to me that an already connected sensor (SonOff) gets disconnected and the connection doesn’t work. It needs to be re-paired.
The signal range is good.
The signal range is good. I’ll try putting the stick away from the WiFi to see if that helps.

Had the same issue Sonoff Zigbee USB Dongle P and Zigbee2MQTT (Version 1.33.2-1). No issues pairing the first 3 Aqara Temperature and Humidity sensors. Number 4 did not pair (tried with 2 other sensors as well with the same bad result). Tried to shut down all the zigbee devices which I only have close to this new location but this didn’t change anything. Then I moved from close to the coordinator to another floor (which doesn’t allow direct contact to the coordinator). Instant pairing without issues.
My conclusion is, that for some reason this Sonoff Zigbee USB Dongle P has an issue pairing directly with the Aqara Temperature and Humiditiy sensor. For me pairing them somewhere else and moving them to their planned destination close to the coordinator is working.
Maybe this helps anybody else who has issues pairing the Aqara sensor.