Can Pi4 WiFi be Used to Connect Smart WiFi Devices

For example, i have quite a few bulbs, switches and plugs all flashed with Tasmota.
Rather than clogging my router will all these individual connected WiFi devices, could you make the Pi 4 running Hassio broadcast it’s own WiFi and DHCP server so I can connect all my WiFi devives directly to the Pi4 rather than going through my router? Pi is connected to my Router via Ethernet. Also it would possibly make the devices/scripts/automations etc just that little bit faster at updating and executing?

Or is this not possible because the Pi needs to use the WiFi for other things? I have Linux compatible WiFi USB adapter which i used to use with Kali Linux, so it the full works and can broadcast SSID etc.

Bit of a n00b here with HA, only been playing around with it for a month, got smart plugs, switches, mainly used for lighting with smart bulbs, led strips, Philips Hue (connected via DeConz & a ConBee ii), and WiFi & some Zigbee motion sensors, door sensors etc. Only just managed to teach myself how to flash a SonOff R2 mini, and some Zigbee sensors. All connected and working at the moment. Just basic setup and learning.