Can someone help me confirm Tasmota Hue Emulator not working with Alexa?

I understand my issue has NOTHING to do with HomeAssistant, but there are many users here that use Tasmota devices.

Long story short, my Alexa voice control went crazy last night. Started after I replaced a D1 Mini that I shorted out while re configuring it. I did much trouble shooting with no luck.

Today I created a new account with Amazon to use it as my test account. I then configured one of my Echo Dots 3rd Gen. I set all my tasmotas to emulate “none”. Asked Alexa to find new devices, and it didn’t find any. That was expected. I then turned on one of my tasmota devices to “hue emulator”, asked Alexa to find new devices and it found “one” new device, but it should have found for.

That Tasmota has 3 relays (Sol, Cueva, Viento) and one PMW (Sol Rojo). Alexa said it found “Cueva”, but on the Alexa app device list it actually showed one device “Sol”. When I clicked on it, a new screen showed up, but the title was “viento”. I deleted it, and when it took me back to the main device didn’t show any lights as devices but about a second after “sol” popped up again. When I clicked on it, new screen showed up but this time it had “cueva” as the name.

Basically it never showed more than one device on the list, but I did had to delete the device 4 times in order for it to not show on the list again.

With that in mind, could any of you that use Alexa Echos and happen to have a D1 Mini or ESP8266 board at hand flash it with tasmota and set up 3 relays? Once that is done and connected to your network (no need to setup mqtt) could you then ask Alexa to find new devices. I want to confirm if this issue will happen to others as well.

Thank you in advance!

**** Edit, ok don’t bother. Seems the issue is with my setup. After posting the original message I opened up the switch box and unplugged the tasmota that I set up yesterday before all my issues started. Once I did that I asked Alexa to find new devices, and it found all my devices that were set up as Hue, even though Hue emulators were off. I deleted all devices, and when I searched for new devices I went back to having issues"

Does anyone know where the hue info is stored? Alexa was able to find devices I had deleted yesterday. What ever Alexa is looking for in my network regarding the hue lights is what seems to be messed up. How can I delete that info?