Can the sonoff rf bridge work with these devices?

this? https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_AlU1e4

Yes that one.
I got great results with that and universal radio hacker (sniffing tool), basically I get a exact code with every press with any of the kinectic switches I got from aliexpress. The best results are by far with ASK modulation.

Now, to get this working with MQTT (for homeassistant integration) I’m trying to get this RTL-SDR working with a pi running rtl_433. I have been getting good results with fuction " [-X <spec> | help] Add a general purpose decoder " but I have still not found any modulation as perfect as ASK from universal radio hacker.

Anyway, even without a full setup modulation (yet!) it is still much more reliable than any zigbee swtich in my house and the most amazing part is, that it will run “forever” with no wires connected and no battery.

Hey,
I know it’s been some time since you posted this, but I really like the idea of these kinetic switches and was wondering if you found an easier way of integrating them into home assistant. Thanks!

Hello @jooojo ,

I’m VERY interested in using the same kind of kinetic switches you used. Did you manage to integrate them reliably into HA ?

Thank you for your answer !

Pierre-Louis