Cannot add Netatmo Integration

Hi all,

The other day my Netatmo Integration stopped working. I removed the integration, restarted HA and tried to add the integration again. When I try I got the error message (in a dialogue):

The component is not configured. Please follow the documentation.

I have followed the documentation and are ready to enter the web hook-properties for the integration, but I can’t get to that point in the integration setup.

Can anyone provide me with any ideas? I can’t see any error messages attached to this in the HA log. I’m on HA 2021.1.1 and Supervisor 2020.12.7.

Thanks!

Do you use the configuration.yaml method described here?

Yesterday the Netatmo developer portal was offline for a few hours, maybe it was just an unfortunate coincidence.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. If I add the integration properties in the config (which I’ve tried), I’m unable to restart HA. The log says that the integration has not been added as an error message. So it seems there is a mutual dependency between adding the integration through the integration page, and adding it through the config? I’m lost.

Btw, I’ve tried adding the integration on several occasions and days.

Any other ideas? :slight_smile:

Without any detailed logs or relevant parts of your config this is hard to comment on.

I can definitely provide that.

When I add the integration to the config:

Netatmo:
  client_id: !secret netatmo_id
  client_secret: !secret netatmo_secret

… I get the following error message in the log (home-assistant.log):

2021-01-15 08:27:19 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.hassio] Component error: Netatmo - Integration 'Netatmo' not found.

Anything else I can provide for your help?

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

It needs to be netatmo: not Netatmo:.

FYI, incase there’s still an issue, all Netatmo seems to be down currently, see the status message https://helpcenter.netatmo.com/en-us

1 Like

That worked… :grimacing:
Thanks a lot! Sorry about bothering you for such a small user messup.

1 Like

No problem at all.

1 Like