Cannot complete installation. HASS command not found

Hello, so I’ve installed python 3.8 which for some reason identifies as 2.7.16, even though I’ve folloved the procedure correctly, afterwards I went to install homeassistant but had issues here:
homeassistant@raspberrypi:/srv/homeassistant $ python3.8 -m venv .
bash: python3.8: command not found
homeassistant@raspberrypi:/srv/homeassistant $ source bin/activate
bash: bin/activate: No such file or directory
homeassistant@raspberrypi:/srv/homeassistant $ python3 -m pip install wheel

But went forward and installed it anyway but it does not recognize hass command now?

What am I doing wrong here?

You ignored this error.

You need to determine your python command. you can easily use the --version cli switch to be sure you access the correct version. Try
python --version
python3 --version

What OS are you using?

Hey, I’ve managed to solve the python issue, I’ve installed the 3.8.6 instead of 3.8.0 and it worked, but now I am stuck on the first run at the end of the guide, where it say now run the HASS command.
I ran the command, it created the .homeassistant directory, then my cat jumped on the keyboard and terminal closed. Now If I open terminal again and run hass it says

(homeassistant) homeassistant@raspberrypi:/srv/homeassistant $ hass
2021-06-18 21:22:33 WARNING (Recorder) [homeassistant.components.recorder.util] The system could not validate that the sqlite3 database at //home/homeassistant/.homeassistant/home-assistant_v2.db was shutdown cleanly

So I ctrl+c and run hass command again and it does nothing. I’ve waited more than 10 minutes (the guide says 5-10minutes first start) and still nothing happens.

Something went wrong again?

What guide are you using? You should be following the official installation instructions.
What supported installation type?

For a Raspberry P the easiest is to use the HAOS installation.

This is the guide I am using, it is official and I would like not to make another OS as I am using a clean Raspbian Pi OS that’s why I went the core installation path

Home Assistant Container could be another option and perhaps easier to upgrade. No worries about Python version. That is what I currently run on my test RPi 3B+

Unfortunately I don’t know yet anything about containers and how to install them, new to Pi and with this hass installation I’ve might broken some stuff on my Pi since some plugins on Homebridge stopped working. I guess I need another sd card to use as a test