Cannot get Glances Data in to InfluxDB

I am trying to get Glances data imported into InfluxDB. have searched all forums and followed Frenk’s youtube tutorial, but i still dont see any measurements under glances.autogen in influxdb.

Please can anybody help.
Setup: Installed Glances add-on and InfluxDB addon
InfluxDB:
Config:

auth: true
certfile: fullchain.pem
envvars: []
keyfile: privkey.pem
reporting: true
ssl: true
log_level: debug

Started InfluxDB - created glances database and glances user

Secrets:
Saved glances user’s password as “glances_influxdb_password”

Glances:
Unticked Protection Mode
Config:

certfile: fullchain.pem
influxdb:
  database: glances
  enabled: false
  host: a0d7b954-influxdb
  interval: 60
  password: '!secret glances_influxdb_password'
  port: 8086
  prefix: localhost
  username: glances
  protocol: http
  ssl: false
keyfile: privkey.pem
log_level: debug
process_info: true
refresh_time: 10
ssl: false

Started Glances - able to see webUI without issues.

In InfluxDB > Explore > glances.autogen - there are no measurements.

You have to add the glances integration as well as the addon.

Thanks @Mikefila

I dont think that has anything to do with writing to the influxdb glances database.

From what i figured from Frenck’s Video (InfluxDB, Grafana, Glances & IDE in Home Assistant within 15 minutes! - YouTube) If we have glances add-on and in the add-ons configuration page we ask it to write to influxdb directly, I don’t think we need the integration as well.

Let me know if you think I am wrong in my understanding.

Anyway, I did try and add the integration as well to port 61209 but in InfluxDB, glances.autogen still has no measurements.

After adding the integration, the integration page should show a glances box and say X amount of entities. You may need to click the entities and enable them.

Without the integration there are no entities, If there are no entities there will be nothing to save. Sensors created by integration.

Same sensors in grafana.

did you ever get this working?
Mine works, and the difference I have is I have “enabled: true”
Looks like you have the function to push data to influx turned off.

I just tested my config, as i have forgotten how I did it, after following frenks video a while ago. I set it to false, and data stopped flowing, so I think that is your problem.

What I have realised from this post, is that I am taking the glances info into influx, using the addon config, and I am also using the integration to get the entities in HA. and then pushing all HA into influx also, which means I have glances info in influx twice. Good spotting that these are separate. Now I have changed my Grafana dashboards to the HA entities, and disabled my glances/influx data flow, and my processor has dropped 5% and my database is smaller. good outcome. dont need it there twice.