Cannot get hello_world.py to run

I am new to hassio and am trying to run hello_world.py from the example here.

The script is available in the list of services. When I call the python_script.hello_world with parameter:

{
  "name": "you"
}

it notifies me that the service is being called, but nothing is returned. The only references I can find in the log regarding hello_world are:

2019-02-08 10:37:15 DEBUG (MainThread) [homeassistant.core] Bus:Handling <Event service_registered[L]: domain=python_script, service=hello_world>

I have python_script: in my configuration.yaml and the file <config>/python_scripts/hello_world.py exists with the content described in the tutorial.

Some guidance would be much appreciated! Thank you.

How do you have logger configured?

FWIW, here is what I see when I try it:

pi@raspberrypi:/home/homeassistant/.homeassistant $ grep hello_world home-assistant.log
2019-02-08 14:24:21 DEBUG (MainThread) [homeassistant.core] Bus:Handling <Event service_registered[L]: domain=python_script, service=hello_world>
2019-02-08 14:24:39 DEBUG (MainThread) [homeassistant.core] Bus:Handling <Event call_service[L]: domain=python_script, service=hello_world, service_data=name=you>
2019-02-08 14:24:39 INFO (Thread-13) [homeassistant.components.python_script] Executing hello_world.py: {'name': 'you'}
2019-02-08 14:24:39 INFO (Thread-13) [homeassistant.components.python_script.hello_world.py] Hello you

Thanks for your reply! In my configuration,yaml I have this section:

logger:
  default: debug

Well, then I can’t explain it, unless you didn’t call the python_script.reload service after you made the last changes to your script.