Cannot install zwavejs2mqtt

Hello all,
I have looked all over the internet for my issue and I seem to cannot find a solution. In the zwave documentation, it says to simply go to the supervisor and install the zwavejs2mqtt but I do not have community add-ons listed there. I do have the HACS integration to see some add ons but searching through there I do not have zwavejs2mqtt also. I went straight to github and copied the URL code and tried adding it to HACS custom repositories and even supervisor repositories with no luck. Any help would be appreciated. I am kinda new to home assistant but can limp through issues myself or from reading online forums.

Thank you!

you have to add the community addon url

https://addons.community/

Thank you so much! That has been a headache trying to figure that out.

That repo should already be installed by default, but sometimes it disappears for mysterious reasons.

Yeah I remember it was. I think I did something stupid awhile ago when I installed hacs and then lost it. I thought hacs replaced it so I never thought about figuring it out.

HACS and add-ons are two completely different things.

HACS adds custom “stuff” (custom integrations, custom Lovelace cards, etc) into HA itself.

Add-ons allow you to install apps outside of HA in docker containers but are connected to HA via the supervisor.

You can’t get add-ons thru HACS.

That’s were I went wrong. I thought hacs replaced the supervisor one. I still don’t know how the supervisor one disappeared though… but it happened when I installed hacs.