Cannot re-add SmartThings to my hass installation

After following a failed update from 0.103.1 back to 0.103.0, and removing my SmartThings integration, now I cannot add the SmartThings integration.

The problem happena in the SmartThings app, as another instance of NabuCase smart app exists in my account.

Anyway to resolve this issue?

Smart things is having it’s own problems right now

https://status.smartthings.com/

1 Like

I have three dead versions of the NabuCasa SmartApp in my SmartThings instance that were left behind due to similar issues. There’s no way I’ve found to delete them in the old app, either.

Have you tried just adding a new one?

It fails with “Something went wrong”

Mine failed after attempting upgrade to 103.1. Restoring backup of working 103.0 (with wipe) did NOT fix the problem. The recently released 103.2 also does not fix the problem:

Error setting up entry Home for smartthings
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/config_entries.py", line 192, in async_setup
    hass, self
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/smartthings/__init__.py", line 110, in async_setup_entry
    entry.data[CONF_REFRESH_TOKEN],
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pysmartthings/smartthings.py", line 202, in generate_tokens
    client_id, client_secret, refresh_token)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pysmartthings/api.py", line 417, in generate_tokens
    raise APIInvalidGrant(data.get('error_description'))
pysmartthings.errors.APIInvalidGrant: Invalid refresh token: bcc0f2ec-d5be-44f0-8a00-b8ce6738e5f5

Nabu support just email me:
"
Please use this removal tool to clean-up your ST account and then start over one nothing shows up in your account. You can run this tool anywhere under Python 3
"

1 Like

I was able to fix mine by rerunning the HA side of the initial setup. (I reused my existing ST key so didn’t have to re-do that part)

Mine got fixed by running the tool to remove the SmartApp.
Everything is good now for me (except for Ring)

Ring can be fixed via a custom_component (not my work)