Cannot set position for Blind / Cover in Zigbee2MQTT (Zenismart/ AM43/ TS0601)

Hi, I’ve already read other posts and posted my issue on the corresponding GitHub page but I was not able to configure it correctly. My setup ist the following: Debian + Home Assistant (supervised) incl. AddOns (Z2MQTT Edge + MQTT Broker).

I’ve used the auto-discovery function and was able to successfully implement my cover controller which is often called Zenismart, AM43 or TS0601.
However, I cannot set the position of my cover. As soon as I try to move the position slider in my Z2MQTT add-on or in HA, the value in the of state section of my Z2MQTT-add-on changes accordingly, e.g.:

{
    "linkquality": 44,
    "motor_speed": 41,
    "position": 55,
    "running": true,
    "state": "OPEN"
}

but in the end nothing happens.

At least I can close and fully open it when I press the up and down arrows.

MQTT Log:

Info MQTT publish: topic 'zigbee2mqtt/0x5c0272fffeca9dcc', payload '{"linkquality":44,"motor_speed":41,"position":55,"running":true,"state":"OPEN"}'

HA Log says its not an integer but it is!?:

2021-03-16 17:21:48 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.helpers.template] Error parsing value: 'value_json' is undefined (value: , template: {{ value_json.position }})
2021-03-16 17:21:48 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.mqtt.cover] Payload is not integer within range: 

Is nobody able to help?

I can’t help directly, but if you head over to this GitHub issue you should find some more help. People have been discussing similar things there.

@blowbuh I have the same problem, did you find a solve?

I have the same problem, did you find a solve?