Developer Tools

STATES

SERVICES

LOGS

TEMPLATE

EVENTS

INFO

Failed ZDO request during device initialization

9:53:03 AM – /usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/zigpy/device.py (ERROR) - message first occurred at 9:52:55 AM and shows up 2 times

[0x1de7] Requesting Node Descriptor failed

9:51:35 AM – /usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/zigpy/device.py (WARNING) - message first occurred at 9:51:27 AM and shows up 2 times

missing tsn from activeEpRsp, maybe not a reply

9:50:27 AM – main.py (WARNING) - message first occurred at 9:49:07 AM and shows up 6 times

Errors in ZHA adding devices below

https://hastebin.com/quvuliguju.rb

Using a CC2531 USB stick flashed with the latest Z-Stack Home 1.2 firmware plugged into usb on a Intel nuc runnign hassos in virtualbox with that USB added access to the VM

Keep trying. I’ve got my devices added only after a few attempts for each. IKEA lights were the trickest. What kind of devices are you adding?

tried a few times now.

It manages to add my trafri dimmer switch but it was only able to add the battery entity which is odd.

secondly im trying to add xiaomi motion sensors, I can see it must be detecting something as when nothing is in pairing mode there is no code, but when i reset themotion loads of code comes out but nothing adds.

I’m coming from zigbee2mqtt that worked till I messed something up, the setup proccess on that was bit easier.

Xiaomi and Aqara devices are a pain, however, Hubitat has a good guide for them here with some tips:

Most important point is to not connect Xiaomi devices to a router and do not use them as routers either.