Can't connect Brunt Blind Engine to Home Assistant

Hi All,

I have bought a Brunt Blind Engine which I would like to integrate with my HA system. However I am getting the following error.

I have edited the configuration.yaml file according the this site

Could anyone provide some advice on this? Thanks

Hi, I have seen this message before, and usually it is related to logging in issues, can you check your login info in your config? and if that was the issue I will check to see if I can make it more apparent what the issue is.

I checked the login info and it is correct. May I also add that I am operating in a hass.io environment.

Hi, I just checked and it seems that there were some issues with Brunt’s services today, I have a bunch of messages in my logs, but things are working for me. Hass.io shouldn’t work differently then other setups since it is just calling out to the Brunt web api’s. Unfortunately since we rely on a integration that is not officially supported by Brunt we don’t always know if and when they do stuff. For me it is online now.

I’m also experiencing this issue. Please advise.

@mrmoj0rising

Did you try inputting your email address as username instead of the Brunt App Account username? That seemed to have worked for me.

I’ll try this tonight and get back to you. Thanks.

IT WORKED!! Thank you so much.

1 Like